FIND will be held on November 16, 2018 at Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy from 2:30PM to 8:00PM
Registration will be open late September
FIND is open only to eligible 2019 candidates who currently hold a PharmD or who will be graduating with a PharmD in Spring 2019. A separate event will be held in Spring 2019 for candidates graduating in future years from pharmacy school.
RSVP to FIND
Registration for FIND 2018 is now open.
FIND on the Fly
Download our FIND on the Fly flyer to learn more about this event.
NOTE: The dress code for this event is professional attire. You may bring business cards, however, your curriculum vitae (CV) will not be accepted at this event.
FIND Hotel Information
- Hotel rooms are available for November 15 & 16, 2018
- Radisson Hotel Piscataway, 21 Knightsbridge Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Reservation for FIND lodging are open now through November 8, 2018. After November 8, 2018 the rooms will be released back to the hotel and the rate will go to $153 + tax.
- Rate is $90 for a single/double room
- Transportation to Busch Campus/EMSOP from the hotel is available by Radisson Bus. YOU MUST ALERT THE FRONT DESK UPON CHECK-IN if you will require bus transportation to EMSOP on 11/16/18.
When asked, the PROMO/GROUP CODE is: FIND.
Important booking information
- Event attendees can only book the following dates: November 15 & 16, 2018
- If you will be arriving earlier or leaving later and require accommodations outside these dates, you must log back in to the system and make additional reservation at the prevailing rates. You should not re-enter the PROMO/GROUP CODE as you will be making an individual reservation, not group reservations
- You must make a note alerting our staff that you are part of the Rutgers group so that you will have a continuous stay in 1 room. If you fail to provide this information, you may be required to switch rooms during your stay
Rate and cancellation policy
- A nonrefundable, 100% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- A credit card will be required at the time of the reservation (it will not be charged). – Cancellation is 24 hours prior to arrival or your credit card will be charged.
- If you do not arrive on the reservation date, the reservation will be cancelled without refund or credit.
New parking rules
- Each person attending FIND will need to register their vehicle online. Please click here to register your vehicle.
- Parking lots 54/58/58A have been assigned to attendees.
- If a vehicle is not registered there is a possibility that their car with receive a citation.
- Rutgers will NOT be responsible for anyone receiving a citation
- All attendees have up until the day of FIND, November 16th 2018 to register their vehicle.
FIND Fellows Spotlight
“Attending FIND last year was a definitive, positive step in my journey towards obtaining a fellowship. I appreciated the opportunity it gave me to gain vital firsthand perspectives from fellows and preceptors. I then used the information I gained to identify key insights and narrow the scope of positions that I was interested in. Without having those conversations at FIND and the unique environment in which it provided me to network with all positions at once, I may not have been able to make as clear of an informed decision and prepare myself for Midyear.”
Divisha Dixit, PharmD
Regulatory Affairs: Advertising and Promotion
“I came to FIND with a goal of getting exposure before the Midyear. All in all it’s like a scaled-down Midyear. FIND is really a great place to ask those exploratory questions you may not be able to while interviewing as well as learn about the culture and environment of the partner company. The key is to do some preliminary research and come prepared with good questions. With that in mind, FIND is an invaluable first taste of the fellowship program.”
Gediminas Pliura, PharmD